Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another List

There are too many things I want to do, too much to remember and too many lists to make...

I have finished the Christmas shopping - except for a little something extra for Craig... maybe... if the budget allows... but I am finished the Christmas shopping so that list is pretty much checked off.

I really want to undertake some sort of Christmas activity or craft every day from now till Christmas. I am building that list as I go along. Gathering ideas from others, the telly, the Internet and my own wonderful imagination.

There are a heap of things on my 'to make' list. I need to finish Jaz's patchwork quilt, there's a dress I'd like to make her too. A Santa Sack for Kayde (better get a move on on that one!), there's also Kayde's blanket that he may be too big for by the time I finish crocheting it. I want to make him a little sun suit and while I am at it I wouldn't mind running up a few other bits and pieces too.

I have a bit of 'admin' to do. You know the stuff, call companies to update details, pay bills, course enrolment completion blah blah blah... Yeah bills, better get onto those, pretty sure it's been more than a month since I paid most of them so no doubt they need paying again...

I need to lose weight - there is a list of reasons - for my health, my fitness, my self esteem, to be a better Mum and to look decent on my wedding day. This list also has a list of things to do to lose weight,  my list for this includes undertaking regular activity, eating well, recording activity and food, thinking of fun ways to excersise that will fit in with all the other lists - sorry, I mean things that need doing. As a matter of fact, on this list I have included training to do the Mothers Day Classic next year, figure that might help me achieve some of the other things on the list, like lose weight. oh wait, was that the reason for the list or an item on the list? I'm confused.

You should see my housework list, so many things on there I can't even begin to list them!!! The house is actually its own little shrine to why I need my lists... and proof that not all items on my lists ever get checked off for long!

I have a list of ingredients I need to buy for the things I want to bake. Next on that one is a Red Velvet Cake Mmmmmmm

There's a list of promotional ideas for my business, I need to order business cards, print flyers and advertise. Then hopefully I'll have a list of clients and jobs to do.

There is a list of subjects I would like to blog about but I keep that list as a running monologue in my head - I really need to write those ones down, they always seem to evade me when it's time to start typing.

I have lists of story ideas, some for novels, others for TV shows, movies and even children's books I'd like to write.

There are lists of things I think of throughout the day that I want to Google and learn more about later - hence the reason my brain is a sponge for useless facts and information yet I can never seem to remember my times tables!!!

There are lists of crazy tripped out theories that might just be true - well, there's not really a list, they are just randomly thought of every now and then but maybe I SHOULD have a list for these theories, you just never know when one might be proved true.... Hmmmm

OMG!!! IS THERE A LIST OF THINGS TO DO FOR THE WEDDING!?!?!?! Arghhhh now THERE is a list!!! What's not to do for the wedding.... Arghhhhhh sooo much to do for the wedding. Thank goodness there is a list or I may run the risk of having my head implode trying to remember everything I need to do for the wedding.

And then there is the list on my blog. The list of lists. This blog. The truly scary thing? this isn't even a complete list. There are so many more lists to list but then, if I were to list all of my lists you might begin to think me a little bit crazy... mightn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed my feelings of insecurity - Leave a comment, it's kind of like the 'I waz 'ere' of the bloggy world.