Sunday, January 16, 2011

Name Change

Not mine, my blog...

A short entry only tonight, not because I don't have a million things to say. Anyone who knows me knows I could chat all night, and day, and then through the next night, all without stopping to catch my breath but tonight I wont go into any of that.

Tonight I just have on my mind the possibility of changing the name of my blog. Despite the fact that I have not been the most diligent blogger I feel that my blog is deserving of a more suitable and appropriately reflective name. As a matter of fact a different look entirely. I really do have a serious case of blog envy and the only remedy is giving my own a makeover. It will be a slow and gradual makeover, following my gradual education on blogging and how to make my blog better.

I have a lot to share, a lot to communicate and a lot to learn and I want my blog to represent the me I want to be. Not the me I was, not even the me I am but the me I am striving to become... Hmmm something to sleep on, what will my new blogs name be? I think I know but will wait until I am sure before I click the change button!

Ciao
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed my feelings of insecurity - Leave a comment, it's kind of like the 'I waz 'ere' of the bloggy world.