Friday, April 29, 2011

Boof turns One

Today one year ago I was sitting in a hospital bed - anxiously awaiting the arrival of my baby boy.

Back then I did not know that he would;

  • have a wicked sense of humour
  • feed an insatiable hunger
  • have an energy that requires no sleep
  • love his sister more than anything
  • be able to melt my heart with the most gorgeous smile
  • climb anything and everything before he turned one
  • crawl by six months
  • ride scoot along bikes by 10 months
  • push boxes over to things to climb and reach by 10 months
  • show no interest in walking - yet.
  • have four teeth - the top two with a few mil gap and two more fangs on their way down at his first birthday
  • enjoy pulling hair and laughing at the reaction
  • Be up before 6am to enjoy his birthday presents and then return to slumberland at 8 to recharge for his Birthday!
Happy Birthday 'my boof' Kayde xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed my feelings of insecurity - Leave a comment, it's kind of like the 'I waz 'ere' of the bloggy world.