Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's coming...

I promise it really is on it's way, the new blog that is!!! While I am learning how to create the exact site that I want I am also busy writing writing writing and finding inspiration (OK, reading lots of fun and wonderful blogs).

While I am endeavouring to do all of this I am left with the Mummy guilts... I think we all know what I am talking about. That feeling that instead of doing whatever it is that we are doing we should be playing with our children, reading stories, playing hide and seek and learning the alphabet, we should probably also be keeping the house looking reasonable an operating smoothly. Instead, the princess is watching Umi Zoomi quietly, in a pajama top and nothing else (not because I wont dress her but because she throws a tanti if I try to and says she doesn't want pants on *sigh*) who am I to argue? Then there is Mr 9mth old who's latest party trick is to approach anything and everything and headbutt it. He seems to love the reaction he gets from 'living things' such as parents and his sister and likes the sound it makes when he headbutts solid things such as windows, doors and walls! Hmmmm

While undertaking my research and writing i thought I would try and teach Jaz to clean her own room (just picking up toys from the floor and placing them in the toy box) but I have discovered that teaching a three year old to clean their room is somewhat akin to teaching a cat to do party tricks. I am sure it is possible but not for me and certainly not without a hulluva lotta repetition and reward!!!!

Anyway, the point of my ramblings is that I am sticking to it, it is definitely coming, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed my feelings of insecurity - Leave a comment, it's kind of like the 'I waz 'ere' of the bloggy world.