Monday, September 20, 2010

Starting in the middle or somewhere like it...

I guess I should start at the start, or really somewhere in the middle.
So to start in the middle, I am Mum to a gorgeous soon to be three year old princess, Jaz, who loves to wear her fairy dress teamed with pink polka dot gumboots and a beanie on her head and to a five month old little man, Kayde, who I am still getting to know and enjoying every minute of it - even the sleep deprived, loony, caffeine riddled moments that are common place among new Mums the world over. I am also engaged to a wonderful man who has given me two beautiful children and although he too amuses me endlessly, that's for another blog entirely.
Having children is the most wonderful, enriching, tireing, amusing, exhausting, rewarding thing that can happen to a person. It changes your life wholely and completely forever. The changes are mostly for the best but inevetably for the most pants wettingly funniest and sometimes most embarrassing times of your life!
I plan on sharing with you the tantrums, the laughs, the tender sweetness of a goodnight kiss and the joy of meeting your childs first imaginary friend (usually by inadvertantly sitting on him or her).
I warn you, there is very little that is special about me... I am not famous, I am not a comedian and I am not rich. And I am no SuperMum (the ones that manage to do it all and stay sane, otherwise known as a complete fallacy) I am just your everyday, ordinary Mum who is proud of the most amazing people in her life - her children. They amaze me everyday, whether it be by cooking me up some 'chicken soup to feel you better Mum' in the play kitchen or by rolling over for the first time when you least expect it. I will share it all in the hope that you too can revel in the joys of motherhood and either laugh at or empathise with a motherism or two.

Please enjoy The Daily Motherism.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how brilliant! Well done, Case, I am so glad to have a fellow blogger!!! I am looking forward to reading all about your gorgeous kids - and I think we need to have a playdate very soon! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed my feelings of insecurity - Leave a comment, it's kind of like the 'I waz 'ere' of the bloggy world.