Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Your Vote Counts

Well, I have been terrible at this whole blog thing lately haven't I??? I'd like you to know that I have given it some serious thought... It is somewhat in the same vain that I have given my housework some serious thought, or that venture that will surely make me my fortune, or that diet I will start tomorrow... you get the idea.

So here is what I suggest.

Vote for your favourite idea and I will supply the goods...'

Options:

1.  The Slack Housewife's guide to Appearing to be a Domestic Goddess  (I'll think of a better title)

2.  Parenting tips I have heard and loves and some I have hated

3. I'm not a doctor but even I know...

4.  I don't have a fourth idea, I just prefer even numbers :)

So place your vote and I will blog it.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love some tips on how to appear to be a domestic goddess (I've now accepted the reality that I will never actually be one). Found your blog on AMB.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed my feelings of insecurity - Leave a comment, it's kind of like the 'I waz 'ere' of the bloggy world.